Note that all items are for sale in US dollars.
You can avoid shipping charges by arranging to pick up the item at the Museum:
- Find the item on eBay (use the link above) and select: Buy it now!
DO NOT PAY FOR THE ITEM.
- Use the Send a message to Seller message box to Request an invoice without postage – will pick up purchase at the British Columbia Aviation Museum.
You may purchase more than one item and combine your purchases on one invoice. Simply repeat step one for each item you wish to purchase. In your message to Seller, add: Requesting one invoice for my purchases.
- An invoice will be generated and forwarded to you via the eBay website.
(This may not happen instantly as our volunteers do not staff the website 24 hours a day.)
- You verify the invoice and pay the invoice on eBay using PayPal.
- Once the invoice is paid, our volunteers retrieve the item(s) from inventory and prepare for pick-up at the Museum.
- You receive an email stating the purchase is ready for pick up.
- You pick up the item at the museum.