Become a member of the British Columbia Aviation Museum Society. Your membership will help us continue our work, and as a member you can participate in the many Museum activities.
Membership in the British Columbia Aviation Museum Society includes the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to the Museum during regular hours.
- The Museum’s Quarterly Norseman News Newsletter.
- 10% discount on purchases at the Museum Gift Shop.
- Museum-sponsored educational and social activities.
- Access to the Museum Library; an extensive collection of aviation material, books and videos.
- Opportunity to join the Museum Volunteers. Enjoy volunteer group esprit de corps and apply your special skills to help the Museum achieve its goals.
- Access to members-only Insurance Plan.
- Enjoy reciprocal access to select aviation museums (e.g. Museum of Flight in Seattle)
- Have fun!
Memberships are $25 per year for an individual, $35 per year for a family, $250 for an individual lifetime membership, and $350 for a family lifetime membership. Membership application forms are available at the Museum Giftshop, or you can print an application form using the links below:
- If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here for the form [pdf]: Membership Form A. Print the form, fill it out, and bring it to the Museum when you visit, or mail it to the address on the form. Your membership card will be mailed to you.
- If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can print the alternative application form: Membership Form B